From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:30:10 -0500
I know people who do it, so, I'll give it a try when I decide to get the
TH-D7AG or it's replacement and let you know how it goes. I can't afford it
now but hope to before the nice weather really comes in. I won't use it
until then anyway and my HT's all sit collecting dust all winter long unless
I'm waiting for a ham to pick me up for a ride to a meeting or event or
something, a couple times a month. Then from May, to September, sometimes
mid to late September, they get a ton of use. Now I have a friend's IC-t7H
to program up for him so I guess I'll use that at some point today just to
make sure it's alright since he's had it 3 years and never used it.