Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandra Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 22:55:29 -0600

>jump right in with both feet, Harris, you're gonna love this!  yes, you are
>correct in assuming that you can eat as much as you want of the 'allowed'
>foods, as much as you need to feel satisfied.

>JoAnn.

I switched from Atkins to Neanderthin  hoping to have a better weight loss.
I still have about 75 pounds to lose, the first week I lost 3 pounds, the
second week I stayed the same
and for the last 4 days gained 1/4 pound each day.

My diet consisted of:

breakfast    4 slices of uncured bacon
                 3 eggs

lunch         pemmican    ( 3  cupcake size pieces)

dinner       Steak or London Broil or chicken
                some pecans or walnuts

beverage    3 quarts of water

Losing a total of 2 pounds in 3 weeks doesn't seem like a very satisfactory
amount. I don't have water
retension because my wedding band is still lose.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.  I was surprised to find I
was not in ketosis at all on this food plan or  does it not matter on
Neanderthin. I did read the book but now I don't remember if ketosis was
mentioned or not. I was on Atkins for 1 year and am only down 38 pounds.

Thanks,
Sandra