Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:38:31 -0400
From:
Muriel Hykes <[log in to unmask]>
>This gentleman 95-year of age is professor of Law in some college in New
York.
>He goes from his apartment to the college by public transport system of New
>York. He eats (only ?) bread and peanut butter. He is very much liked by his

        I rented a room in Royal Oak Mi, from a man who was 80 at the time.  For
breakfast he had Pnut butter toast and coffee with milk.  Same for lunch.
He smoked cigars and had a meat and veg. for dinner.  He took no
supplements and had no sex.  He was a widower.  He was slim and healthy,
but did not exercise.Just good genes I guess.