BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:48:17 -0500
I think they're saying 2 inches is fine, 4 is overkill, what you really want to be looking over the engineer's shoulder about are the specs for the setting bed and the bidder qualifications so you'll get someone to do it right.

Dan Becker, Division Manager
City & Regional Planning Division
Raleigh Department of City Planning
919/516-2632