Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:34:00 -0400
Nowhere near the audio that you get on a good AM or FM signal.  It's like
cell phones--they just aren't designed for high fidelity.  Generally, I
pick microphones for SSB that have the most punch, but on FM where the
microphone generally has less to do with the amount of punch, I tend to
select a microphone that has a pretty faithful reproduction of the audio
that is being transmitted.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK