ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant E. Metcalf
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:26:31 -0700
Julie,

When I use my Lynx browser and go to the titles page I can easily find the
various hymns. By the way, there is a direct link to the titles page on the
"Other Links" page of the Bartimaeus.us website for Lynx browsers. It's
about 50 links down and the second of two links.

When I use Internet Explorer the Titles page is not clearly identified as
such. I eventually found a hymn under the zip files, but not necessarily a
specific one I wanted. The site has changed somewhat over the last couple of
years. Perhaps you could give a more step-by-step explanation of how to find
an exact hymn title with words and midi? Other than that, all I can suggest
is to download the alphabetic zipfile and hope what you are looking for is
in there. I have had to do that recently. smile.

Listening to His shout!

Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
P.O. Box 572