ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:43:34 -0500
Dear Julie,

Loving One, I know that God has something planned for you, and of
course, I have no idea what it is, but just remember, God is bigger
and better than anything. He will provide for you.

I'm praying for the greatest job for you.

Loving you bunches,
Pat Ferguson with no loving Mitsy and Annie dogs, tonight.