ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 18:57:15 -0500
Hi. I have a friend who has nerve damage in her ears, but she's not
completely deaf. We do communicate both via email and by phone, when our
schedules permit. Satan's at it again today. The tube fell out of her
hearing aid, so now, she's having to turn her computer speakers up in order
to hear Jaws. As you can probably imagine, she's depressed about this. I
think she has a spare hearing aid, or a spare tube for her hearing aid, but
from the way she worded her email to me, it's not as reliable as the tube
that fell out of her hearing aid. She's got an appointment at the hearing
center tomorrow, but please join me in prayer that she can hold out till she
gets a replacement from the hearing center. Thanks.