ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 06:20:04 +0200
Hi all
My Astrid girl came back Wednesday shortly after 9am eastern. We had two
successful walks with the trainer. At first Astrid didn't quite know what to
make of the situation, but when I greeted her, she was overjoyed to see me.
She still remembered our office, the flat and her big comfortable soft bed.
We will work with the guide dog trainer till Friday and I sure pray it'll be
a successful story. She was 17 months when we went on class and still quite
a puppy. I hope this extra training will help her make better decisions for
both our safety. Your prayers will be appreciated and know that I read the
requests on list even though I don't always write back.
Regards
Coco