ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:38:43 +0200
Hi to everyone on the list
I can only bring myself to look at email now. It was so hard for me to do. I
know there's a huge debate about dogs in heaven, but if she's there, I can
promise you that she'd come and find me the minute I arrive. While walking
to the car that last time, holding her leash, she tried to lead me round a
parked vehicle people were unloading. She was going blind and deaf. She was
there in happy and sad, difficult times and it's hard to go on knowing she
won't be here with me on this earth. Thanks for your prayers and support.
Coco