ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:12:59 -0400
Ladies and jents,
Do you all remember about a month ago, I requested that you pray for me
because I have fallen, backslidden, and just felt that I was so far away
from GOD and I was getting very scared about my situation?
Here is my update... from thense on, I have been a bible reading fanatic,
most days i read my bible at night, and I will get up early and read it
again...
I feel like my prayers are back to where I feel they should be, GOD is
working in my life, I can feel it in me very bones ***PRAISE GOD***
I have gotten me a brand new KJV bible, and I am reading it like I was a
starving madman.
I have praid every day that GOD keeps this hunger inside me, to keep me
humble and to keep showing me how much I have yet to learn.
I just thought you all should know how your prayers have been answered!!!
All glory be given to GOD, the lover and protecter, keeper of my soul!
Here is something interesting, since i have started reading the holy word
again, I have only mist like 2 nights due to being tired.  When I wake up, I
feel very guilty that makes me feel like I am really heading somewhere in my
walk with CHRIST.
I can't even begin to explain the joy i feel after a nights read or a good
prayer.
Thank you all, and may GOD bless each and every one of you.
Praise the GOD almighty!
HE,HAS,RISEN!