ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 06:22:45 +0000
This is true some people unfortunately do believe those silly endings.  I definatley don't.  I cenrtainly wouldn't be living in a low income housing is they were true.  Our real riches are in Heaven.   And no standing on my head spinning around six time is not going to get it.

--
GOD DOESN'T CALL THE QUALIFIED, HE QUALIFIES THE CALLED.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe on Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10