ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:15:38 -0600
Karen,

Remember, I am a tongue talking, weirded out, Holy Spirit filled Charismatic
as you read this.  I personally don't care if a Jehovah Witness or a Mormon
or the Pope, or Billie Graham, or an angel from Heaven sends them, it
doesn't make it Biblical.  At some level, one has to recognize such messages
are manipulative, at the very least, and that is a technique and method only
Satan uses in order to deceive people into believing what he says is true.
Jesus never needs to use manipulation to do anything.  True confession isn't
based upon how many people are forwarded an email message regardless of its
content, and especially when it is unscriptural in the first place.  Nor is
it Biblical if confessed millions of times, that is, validated based upon
how many times you confess it, repeat it, memorize it, or say it out loud.
You can record it and play it all night in your sleep and it still isn't
Biblical.  Using the techniques of the world isn't the holiness of God but
it can, and will, be used by the Enemy to fool others into believing it is
the truth and it works just if you obey buy following the unholy
instructions given.  I heard some people the other day, the lady was a
numerologist, she claimed, and she said, if you put a piece of paper with
the number 8 on it, in your purse or billfold, you will become financially
successful in days.  Several callers to the show claimed it works, including
the host, but he also claims he keeps seeing 11 11 on his digital clock,
digital watch, road signs, temperature signs on banks, and in magazine
articles and all types of places.  Dial up 11 11 on google and do a search.
You will find out it is a group who worship angels and 11 11 calls the
angels to come to be your spirit guide and if you continually see 11 11, it
means your angel is with you and following you and protecting you and
prospering you.  Just try putting a number 8 on paper in your pocket or
purse or billfold and see what happens.  You immediately make yourself
available to the unseen world who says, hey, lookie there.  He, or she,
believes in that garbage as being spiritual.  Let's confirm it in their mind
for them.  This is called gaining a foothold.  The ouija board works exactly
the same way.  Spiritual guides, female angels, that visit you and claim to
be giving you golden tablets with a new gospel written on them, are all
demons.  If you don't think God's chosen are beyond being fooled, look up
King Saul in the Old Testament and see just how horribly tormented he was by
an evil spirit.  There is a Buddhist temple in Japan which has monks, who
striving to reach spiritual oneness of the infinite existence beyond the
universe, stand in ice water to their waist, and whisper a one line prayer
exactly one million times.  Does it work?  Some die from exhaustion before
reaching a million repetitions of their prayer.  Some pass out.  Some lose
their voice, that's why they begin in a whisper to save their voice, and
some literally make it.  They experience oneness with the universe and
spiritual ecstasy.  You don't really truly believe they reach God by praying
like that though, do you?  Of course not.  I can touch God with my prayers
in between keystrokes but as hot as it has been in Denver today, over 100
degrees, some ice water might feel good about now.  We broke a heat record
set 134 years ago of 18 days in a row of 90 plus.  It is day number 20 so
far and still going.  It is supposed to be over 100 again tomorrow.  I also
do not believe we have anything to do with global warming because of the
heat.  Today Colorado is 132 years old as a state but passing it on won't
make much difference.

Phil.