ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:44:05 -0400
I hope things get better for you, Loving.  We really need to talk.  I didn't
get such gtreat news after my surgery, and I'm a bit scared myself.  Sandy,
if you can resend your number to me, I'll call you.  It's on my bitgter
laptop and I can't lift it to use it.  To all of you who are working with
anxiety and depression, thank God everyday that you wake up.  It is like a
new ressurrection.  And, thank God that that dreaded "C" word isn't at the
crux of the battle.  I'l nshave the news with you when Sandy helps me sort
it out.  Smile.