ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:42:23 -0500
Dear Coco,

Lord, Please return this 17 year old girl to her parents. Lord, I
pray that she knows you, and that her family knows you as well.
Please keep her safe, Lord, and please help her to get home safely
without any harm. Lord, Please do what you have to do to the person
who has taken her, if this has happened. Lord, you know all the
details, and we don't, so I ask for your love and protection for her,
and her family. I thank you, Lord for what you are going to do in her
life. I ask these things, in your precious name, Amen.

Please keep us posted. I'll keep praying.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson