ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:59:46 -0600
Hi,

You know, that was such a simple and profound pair of statements,
both at the same time. Strange what we never even stop to consider.
In my case, I never even thought of it. And, who knows? Even though
the original circumstances are well in hand by the time a prayer is
uttered, it very well can be that GOD simply moves them to a new
need, a new location, most probably someone the person, or persons
who prayed in the first place have, or will never meet until THE GRATE DAY!!

Purple
Who you are is GOD'S gift to you, but, who you become is your gift to GOD.