ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:33:32 -0700
Hi!

I'm putting the ad stuff below the joke, so you'll find the text first.

Sharon

GCF: Failing Eyesight

An older lady was expecting a gentleman friend to call on her later
in the day. She was nervous because her eyesight was failing and was
afraid her friend might reject her because she was less than perfect.
So, she came up with a plan to prove to him that she could see perfectly.

She put a straight pin in a tree that was about 200 feet from her front
porch.

When her beau arrived, they sat in the porch swing and were talking
when she suddenly stopped the conversation and asked, "Is that a pin
sticking in that tree?"

Her friend squinted his eyes and said, "I don't see a thing."

"Well, I'm going to go see," she said as she jumped up, ran toward
the tree, and collided with a cow.

_ _____________________________________ _
Good Clean Fun. It's free! A smile will enhance the quality of your life.
Just send an email to:
or visit the Good Clean Fun web site
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/
Unsubscribe info for Good Clean Fun is at the end of this email.
This email was scanned by F-Secure before it was sent.

/ )| Thomas S. Ellsworth |( \
/ / |
\ \
_( (_ |
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor |
_) )_
(((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________( \_|</ /)))
\\\\ \_/ / \ \_/ ////
\ / Don't cry because its over; \ /
\ _/ smile because it happened. \_ /
/ / \ \
736

*** Good Clean Fun ***
Stop for a visit, leave with a smile!

Visit the Good Clean Fun web site at
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/
Messages in this topic
(1)
Reply (via web post) |
Start a new topic
Messages
MARKETPLACE
Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS,
MS degree -
College-Finder.net.
Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via the Web