C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:41:33 -0400
 Have you tried having Mary go see an occupational therapist specializing in
children with sensory processing disorders?  With the stroke she will have
many processing issues not just for language.  At home you can have her use
a great program called Earobics (you can buy it from DonJohnston.com).  It's
a great little program that helps with language processing.  I would also
talk with the guidance counselor at her school to see if there can be a safe
person for her to go go while in school.

Beth t the OT