C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:13:28 -0700
  linda, i think you know what you are told. you are
in idaho. you may be told more than we get on the
media (after all you are taking the phone calls from
the media) but, you do know what you are told.
  this is a terrible situation and i hope they can
help these women and children, but, what i said is no
less the truth. you know as much as you are told no
more and no less unless you have some physic ability.
and this is not flack, it is a statement of fact.
  and just so you know, i am not the least bit
offended by your post.

=== message truncated ===