C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:16:35 -0400
Yeah for mentioning OT.  There medical and non medical methods and it will
depend on your clinic.  I remember my internship a gal was going to the
pain clinic for nerve blocks that weren't working.   What did work was aqua
therapy for her complex pain syndrome.  What you need is a multifocal
management program.

Beth t.