C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:24:01 -0700
she decided to take a picture
She decided she'd "let them eat cake!"

she decided to take a picture of the hostess cutting into the cake
and having the toliet paper dangle........................

she watched as the hostess gave her four year old a piece of cake and the child saying, Mommy, I'm sorry -I swear I didn't do it!

All it takes is a bit of wicked imaginination!

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag