C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:46:53 -0700
loved this article, ken... truth in education.  Wonder what british kids are taught about their govt's invasion of India, etal.
You know, if I were a teacher, I'd say, "class, today we're going to watch what some say is propaganda, so, I'd like you to make notes on each of the assertations Mr. Gore makes, and then over the next week, I want you to research, and then write a 5 page paper on three of those assertations. Really think, and don't just accept anything on faith. "

I have recently been exploring the globe via google earth. it's so much fun. I have been looking at antartica and alaska to compare
and it does seem as if the ice in alaska is much less.  But the trouble is, I am not sure if the north pole has always been smaller than the south pole.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag