C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 01:20:21 +0100
On Thursday 27 September 2007 20:39:35 Cleveland, Kyle E. wrote:
> Deri, Kat, Trisha Michael and all,
>
> So Ken's political back is up against the wall, eh?  Well, I dunno...I
> may not quite be the cavalry he's looking for--depends on which battle,
> I suppose.
>
> Yeah, the eldest is getting married.  No, we're not saving--we were only
> told of the impending nuptials about a month ago, so there's not much
> time to help her out financially.

Rachel (our middle one) casually enquires how the "wedding fund" is going, I'm
encouraging elopement. I've told her I'm not  going to stand up and make a
speech - more a multi-media "experience" - I think its working!!

> Besides, Dad's not terribly thrilled
> about the whole affair anyway.  She's known this fellow for less than a
> year and they really don't have much in common except for youthful lust.

Ooh, er! I'd forgotten all about that.

> Your daughter's doing wedding-speak too?  One hope's that her marriage
> lasts longer than [any of] Madonna's--castle or not.

That reminds me, must get a good "pre-nup" written - bet he's after the
wed..., I mean, "elopement fund".

> Florida in November?  Perfect time of year for that!  Too bad we have
> this matrimonial business to attend to.  It would be nice to come down
> for a get-together.

Your always welcome, there's 7 of us coming, and the villa's got a double
put-u-up in the lounge. :-)

> Kyle

Cheers

Deri