C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 20:42:10 -0800
  i have lived in Maryland, the district and Virginia and made regular business visits after i moved away from dc area.  i am very familiar with the dc area. 2 jobs would make it more complicated. i had work mates that lived in west Virginia.
  i do not have to imagine what is there. i know it.

my point is that out of the big metro areas you do not have all that.