C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:26:04 -0700
8bit
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
well linda, i think  you hit the Iran one on the head.
i read an article that there was 160 billion in the
butget for "emergency war funding." i do not think the
bush administration will end without the problem of
Iran with a nuke being addressed. i do not think he
will leave this for a later admin to solve. i also
read somewhere that the B1 bomber fleet was being
retrofitted for carrying the huge bunker buster bombs
that would be used to take out the underground
facilities in Iran.

http://mail.yahoo.com