ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:32:25 -0700
Phil,

I don't know for sure where all the fear is coming from, but the fact that
Dad woke up one night with mucus that needed to be suctioned out, and his
experience with that inadvertent vomiting that also needed suctioning, might
give us a clue.  Also, as I understand it, the doctor considered sleep apnea
as a part, or all of, the problem.  Maybe someday you or I can pray him
through this?  Do you think that this sense of this fear being old as
something The Lord is pointing out to you?

Sharon