ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angel238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 00:59:27 -0400
Have you tried talking to your aunt as you have written to us.  You could
express to her your concerns.  Perhaps you could tell her you are grateful
she assisted you when you needed help.  Tell her there aren't many who would
have done.  Ask her to please help you with the things you need to know to
be on your own, because you realize this is something you need to do for
your own sake.  It is good not to alienate relatives when trying to be on
your own because they may be a great help with chores such as grocery
shopping ETC.  This might help.