ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:31:14 -0700
Phil,

Yes, Lord willing, that's still my plan to move.  I'm slowly getting ready,
gathering things together, labeling cables, etc.  I'm hoping to get some
boxes, and lots of packing tape, since I have allowed months of Braille and
tape magazines to pile up.  I send them to Care Ministries in Mississippi,
so they can reuse the tapes, and so the Braille magazines can be sent
overseas.  I think that reusable tapes and Braille magazines in good
condition are just too good to throw away, and should be shared.

Sharon