ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:27:55 -0600
Dear Jenifer,

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Jeremy being sick. I am praying for
him right now. Lord, please Heal Jeremy from the top of his head to
the bottom of his feet. Lord, You know Jeremy loves you, and he
doesn't need to be sick. Lord, you can heal anyone. Lord, I thank you
for what you are doing in Jeremy's life and in their marriage. Please
fill both Jeremy and Jenifer with an abundance of love and blessings,
including financial blessings. Lord, Please give Jenifer peace and
quiet time with Jeremy, and I thank you, Lord for what you are doing
for them. In your precious name, Amen.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson