ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:24:18 -0600
Angel,

You did everything my wife and I did with our daughter.  She was arrested
twice and jailed twice but I refused her calls.  She had three felonies and
likely would have gone to prison for 10 years but she took all the drug and
alcohol classes and she has been clean for a couple of years now.  You did
nothing wrong, Angel, but it is far from easy.  I cried, couldn't eat, and
my wife and I couldn't sleep off and on for many days that turned into
months that turned into years.  We pray your son will be ministered to by
someone in the jail so he doesn't have to go through all that.

Phil.