ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:46:14 -0500
Hi family,

OUR AWESOME GOD has done something marvelous! Miss Reeves, and my
friend Mary had NO SEED GROWTHS, meaning that the Cancer has been
localized and, has not spread. The surgeon is going ahead with the
stomach surgery on the fourteenth of April!

I received a message on my mobile last night from her, and, she
states that she is in a lot of pain. Please pray for relief from the
pain, and, that OUR AWESOME GOD guides the hands of the surgeon next Monday.

I just had to write and let you all know how overjoyed Reeves and I
are concerning the exploratory proceedure! GOD IS SO GREAT, AND HIS
WORKS ARE BEYOND ALL MEASURE!!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari

"What can wash away my sin,
nothing but the Blood of JESUS."  --  Mac Powell