ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:39:40 -0500
Hi Sharon!

Soundsndsndsndsndsndsndsndsndsnds like a grhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhreat
place to live. I like my one bedroom apartment, or "flat" as some may
call it, but I feel the need sometimes to live
arhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhround oth'th'th'th'th'th'thers!
Gosh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh, I hope that laststststststststststst one
workrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrked out!

I, personally speakingngngngngngngngngng would love to go to the
theatre. I thinkinkinkinkinkinkinkinkinkink? it would be a wonderful
place just to hangngngngngngngngngng out and
watchtchtchtchtchtchtchtchtch movies!

Sorrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhy that this
soundscndscndscndscndscndscndscndscndscndscndscape is so
longngngngngngngngngng. I just feel like playing a bit.
Blblblblblblblblblblame it on the coff'ff'ff'ff'f'f'f'f'ff'ffee!!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhple.
Marhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhri?