ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:40:05 +0100
Dear Coco,

Oh, my heart aches with yours, remembering some of those awful times as I've
said "Goodbye" to another of my wonderful dogs.  The last, Fabian, was
particularly hard for me.  Yes, my first guided me into the vet's
waiting-room and then into the surgery on her last visit ...  My Fabian,
well, he just wouldn't go to sleep until the fourth time of injection, and
that hurt a lot:  But God has been faithful and has healed me through my
tears and I'm now looking forward to getting another dog, hopefully, if I
can get through the training.  Well, more to the point, if I can get to the
training, with my heel still being not right and my back needing a bit more
attention than I'd like after a real up and downer at the dentist last week.

How we need to pray for one another!

Thanks everyone for yours!  <Smiles>

--
Carol