ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:06:43 -0500
Sharon,
Sandy could probably address this better than I can, but, it is my
understanding that fear and depression are pretty common for people
who have been through heart trauma, such as what your dad has been
through.  Think about it, we know people who are afraid to walk
across ice if they have taken a few spills, or afraid of smoke if
they've ever been in a fire.  When your body turns against you and
becomes unreliable, it can be frightening and make you deal, very
realistically with the facts of mortality.  This makes sense to
me.  Certainly pray, that is the best medicine.  I'm just suggesting
that this might be a natural part of all that he has been through.
Kathy