ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:52:22 -0500
Hi there Kim,

Perhaps you could look into the kind of living situation similar to
Sharon's. At least, it would get you out of that awful place!

I have a friend who talks through his teeth when he's angry, and,
that sound just scares me to death!

I will pray for your situation. Gotta go now. AVG is going to scan.

purple