ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:12:29 -0600
7bit
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
GCF: Six Again

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.

"I'd love to be six again," she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and
off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every
ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of
Fear everything there was! Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of
the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down.

Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Big
Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then, it
was off to a movie - the latest sci-fi epic, and hot dogs, popcorn,
Pepsi Cola and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally, she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He
leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being
six again?"

One eye opened and she said, "You idiot, I meant my dress size."

The moral of this story is: If a woman speaks and a man is actually
listening, he will still get it wrong.

The ad that is inserted into this email is done automatically by
YahooGroups as a condition of their free hosting the Good Clean Fun list.
I have no control over any content of the advertisement.
Good Clean Fun. It's free! A smile will enhance the quality of your life.
Just send an email to:
or visit the Good Clean Fun web site
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/
Unsubscribe info for Good Clean Fun is at the end of this email.
This email was scanned by F-Secure before it was sent.