ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:19:37 -0600
Phil, That really hit home with me, as I had a similar situation with
my step father, when I was in my teens. I was living at home, at the
time, but when I left home, and I'm so glad I got to the point where
I said "no" to him, but he never gave up.

I always hated it when he would come over to my apartment when I
lived by myself, and this was when I was in my twenties. He would
want something and well, he thought he could take me out to lunch,
and I would give in to him. That did not happen.

He did ask for forgiveness many years later. I forgave him for those
things he did to me.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson