ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:58:01 -0600
Kim,

I know that, at times when one is under demonic attack, it's hard to
believe, but, you have your own hands, the power to make them run
away. Put on the full armor of God every day. Then, say the prayers
which Phil has taught you, word for word. I'm telling you, they work!!

 From all that you are describing, it does, indeed, sound like there
is a large amount of demonic activity in that house. Perhaps, it's
time to be moving on, right outta there. Easier said than done, but
you need your peace back.

Are you the only believer in that place? I would not like to live
there, not for one second.

I will be praying big-time.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari