From:
Jen Hutson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen Hutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:12:21 -0600

Thanks Jim for sharing the info on Indianapolis.  I would like to add, if anyone else wants info on Indy, we have an active group here in town and a great website that has all kinds of info...including a growing list of places to eat gf around town!  In the past few years we've really gained quite a few places where you can eat safely.  The site is http://www.glutenfreeindy.com/  Two new places that I don't think have been added to our list yet: Five Guys Burger & Fries--3 Indy locations, gf burgers and fresh fries!  And Stir Crazy--asian menu and make your own stirfry with several gf sauces.  At both places, you need to let the manager know you are gluten-free, so they can make the proper preparations.

Thanks!

Jen Hutson