ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:16:23 -0400
Hi Reeva,
Thanks for your message.  All I know about Joe is he said he couldn't wait
to leave the house and go to church.  Once at the church he could not wait
to go to the altar.  He said it was like a magnet pulling him along and he
could not walk fast enough.  It is truly awesome and I am very thankful.

Hugs and blessings,

Virgie and Lady Hoshi