ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:11:39 -0600
Hi Folks,

We, that is, Mari and I, just received a telephone call from our
friend, Mary in Seattle, Washington. She had an endoscopy on
Wednesday, and they found tumor cells growing in her stomach. She's
calling her surgeon on Monday to find out how many tumor cells are
growing there, and when the surgery will be. Please pray for Mary,
MariJean and me. This lady is such a good friend and sister to both
of us. She and MariJean go way back to when they were three years old
and MariJean was growing up in Seattle.

YOURS IN CHRIST,

Reeva Parry