ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teri Van Pelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 00:26:42 -0500
Whoa! That was incredible!  Thank you for sharing your heart with us.
I know you needed to do that for yourself, cause the sharing of our
story always allows Him to be the hero in our story as we cry, weep
and grab a hold of the pain.  We all need to learn how not to stuff pain
but learn to suffer well and grow from that pain (Romans 5).  Then in
turn giving our hope that we obtained (Romans 5) to another soul who
is in deep need for His comfort(II Corinthians 1).  He loves you so much
and I love you too. Sweet Tee