BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:24:43 -0400
Brian, you don't say in what city or part of the country, or all of it, that you'll be located.  I have cousins in Cape Town, but retired and not actively doing too much, except that they are highly educated, and opinionated, and could provide some contacts in certain fields.  Ken mentioned the wooden synagogue woman, and, since my cousins are Jewish, they might also know some interesting contacts along that line, maybe even the same woman, if she's in Cape Town.

Always wanted to visit, but never made the leap.  Good luck!

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA
QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104