From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:06:56 -0500
Hi all. The idea given by Brett's wife, about her call, begs the question,
how many of us have favorite ham call phonetics?
My call is W B 6 H E F, and have had it since 1963, when it was then, the W
N 6, for the Novice call designator.
Now, here are my most used phonetics.
Of course, whisky before 6, half empty fifths,
and, will he blow  6 high energy fire crackers,
harasses every female,
hot dogs every Friday,
hugs every female, :)
highly effective phony,
has enough faith,
has elephant fingers,
horrendous elements, flavors,
hell, enough friends,
helps every female,
hinders enough females,
honey,  eggs, and fish, (yuck),
hydrogen, elements, flight,
handsome enough friend,
can you guys tell that many of these were by my X Y L?
and I was told by a Dane, (needs corrected for spelling, but phonetically it
sounds like:
han esker fooley, which is suppose to mean,
"man who loves birds." At the time I had a house full of canaries, 33
singers in all, so it was true, and still, without the birds at the moment.
how about some of that?

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300