From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:00:24 -0400
    Thanks for this info, John.

I guess I'll just have to shop carefully, and ask lots of questions as I go.

The crimping dye for the PL259 connectors just seemed like a handy addition
to the power crimper, since some of my coax connections seem to go bad at
exactly the wrong time.

Will keep you posted.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ