From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:06:52 -0400
Hi.

I can see where there could be something to it.  I had some band switching
diodes in a Kenwood R1000 receiver that created a rather high noise floor
until a talented repair tech with an oscilloscope tracked down the
offending noisy diodes and replaced them with quiet ones.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]