From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:33:41 -0400
Shaun,

Tactile markings are what we used before we had tone oscillators, and
they're definitely the way to go if you don't have any other alternatives.
You just have to remember that  reference points can change if something
happens to your antenna (like a windstorm that pulls part of it down, etc.).

Steve