From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:16:35 -0400
    Steve and all:

What would you say is the advantage of buying the more expensive crimping
tool for Anderson Power Poles, as opposed to the cheaper GB model?

I'm about to make a purchase here, and I'm willing to spend the bucks for
the more expensive tool if there might be some advantage in doing so.

Please clarify if you can.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ