From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:47:17 -0400
    John:

As I understand it, the antenna tunes when you hit the PF key which
activates the turbo-tuner.

If I hit the regular tune button, that engages the internal auto-tuner in
the TS480, which I don't think I want to do.

I just turn the internal auto-tuner off, in other words, and forget about
it.

Does that help, or just make things more confusing?

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ