From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:35:36 -0500
Yeah, and Paxton really does a real rush job at compressing the net now to
make sure they're done in time, a few times leaving me with messages because
they didn't have time to move them all. I wish they hadn't done that change
but oh well. My call is N1UMJ.  I guess you are limited now, too bad you
couldn't set up a QRP station or something. I've known a couple people to do
that in nursing homes and 1 guy in this area in a hotel.